Financial need is determined with the assistance of an independent third-party evaluator, FAIR, Inc.
How to Apply for a CTSO Scholarship
• Parents or legal guardians must complete a FAIR application for a CTSO scholarship. Families need to complete an application each school year and only one application is needed regardless of the number of children enrolled in school. For school year 2018-2019 the application fee is $24.00.
• FAIR applications may be completed online at FAIR (Financial Aid Independent Review). To begin, use School Code 800 and password: ctso800
• Applications are complete when the fee has been paid and supporting financial documents have been submitted. If current financial documents are not available, please submit an Income Verification Form.
• Paper applications may be available at each Catholic School in the Diocese of Tucson or you can request one from CTSO at 520-838-2558.
• CTSO Scholarship deadline for School Year 2018-2019:
Round One is: May 18, 2018
Round Two application deadline: September 28, 2018
Round Three application deadline: March 1, 2019
• Based upon the information you provide in your FAIR application, CTSO will determine your scholarship eligibility.