Financial need is determined with the assistance of an independent third-party evaluator, FAIR, Inc.
How to Apply for a CTSO Scholarship
• Parents or legal guardians must complete a FAIR application for a CTSO scholarship. Families need to complete an application each school year and only one application is needed regardless of the number of children enrolled in school. For school year 2019-2020 the application fee is $24.00.
• FAIR applications may be completed online at FAIR (Financial Aid Independent Review). To begin, use School Code 800 and password: ctso800
• Applications are complete when the fee has been paid and supporting financial documents have been submitted. If current financial documents are not available, please submit an Income Verification Form.
• Paper applications may be available at each Catholic School in the Diocese of Tucson or you can request one from CTSO at 520-838-2558.
• CTSO Scholarship deadline for School Year 2019-2020:
Round One application deadline: May 17, 2019
Round Two application deadline: January 17, 2020
• Based upon the information you provide in your FAIR Inc. application, CTSO will determine your scholarship eligibility.
*****FOR FAMILIES WHO ARE REGISTERED MEMBERS OF ST MARK PARISH ONLY*******
A special scholarship has been established for students of families who are registered members of St Mark Parish. Our Lady of the Rosary Knights of Columbus Council #13272 provides this scholarship through CTSO and the Arizona state tax credit program for the benefit of students enrolled in one of the Catholic Schools within the Diocese of Tucson. If you believe you may qualify, please complete the St Mark Application and the CTSO Income Verification Form. Mail completed applications directly to St Mark Catholic Church; 2727 W. Tangerine Rd; Oro Valley, AZ 85742; Attn: K of C 13272 Scholarship Program. Deadline: 5 p.m. May 1, 2020.