HOW TO GET STARTED:
- School families need to register to participate in the Referral Plan and to obtain their Referral Plan Number (RP#). Register once only and use this same RP# each year
- Contact as many potential tax payers/contributors as possible, especially those who may have a state tax liability-friends, family, co-workers, neighbors.
- Give the potential tax payer/contributor your RP# to give to CTSO when they make their dollar for dollar tax credit donation.
- Your unique RP# will help CTSO track the funds received through the Referral Plan.
- Referral Funds will be added to the overall funds available for each school and help increase the percentage of the financial need addressed by CTSO for the verified need.
HOW PAYMENTS ARE MADE TO SCHOOLS:
- For families who have completed a FAIR application for the current school year. Referral Plan funds will be sent directly to the school(s) you selected when you registered for the Referral Plan.
- For families who have NOT completed a FAIR application: Please submit an Emergency/Referral Plan Application Form and an Income Verification Form. If you submit your forms by July 10, we will then have them on file for the remainder of the school year.
Deadlines to submit requests for Referral Plan funds for school year 2017-2018:
- July 10, 2017
- October 6, 2017
- December 1, 2017
- March 1, 2018
- April 20, 2018
For any questions, on the Referral Plan, please email Julieta Gonzalez at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the CTSO office at (520) 838-2534