Double Your Gift!
You may be able to double the impact of your generosity. Many employers have a policy to match contributions made by their employees and/or retirees to charitable organizations.
Listed below are companies who may participate in Matching Gifts Programs. We encourage you to contact your human resource department to inquire on current benefits.
The Internal Revenue Service recognizes the Catholic Tuition Support Organization as a 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
We encourage all contributors to inquire with their employer about their Matching Gifts Program since it can double or triple your generosity. All you need to do is:
- Contact your human resource department and request a Matching Gift form. (Retirees may be eligible)
- Complete the required employee/retiree information.
- Name the school you are designating to receive your donation.
- Send the form with your contribution to CTSO at:
P.O. Box 31
Tucson, Arizona 85702-0031
Do not send Matching Gift Program forms to the school designated to receive your contribution.
- The Catholic Tuition Support Organization (CTSO) will submit the Matching Gift form. Matching Gifts received are designated to the same school as your personal contribution, unless otherwise directed.
Thank you for your generous support!