Arizona Catholic Tuition Support Organization (CTSO) is an IRS-accredited 501 c.3 non-profit organization and is a state Tuition Organization with State of Arizona. Catholic schools in Arizona provide college ready students. With a 99% graduation rate, and 97% students’ progress to university level studies and go on to become solid contributors to society. Corporate Application.
• Receive a 100% tax credit for every dollar donated.
• No Cost to your Corporation – Participating corporations just redirect funds they must already pay to the State of Arizona.
• Corporation are supporting educational opportunities that help impact the future of our workforce and our community.
• Any “C” corporation with a tax liability to the State of Arizona.
• ” S” corporations (regardless of tax liability) can donate and pass a pro rate share of the credit on to their stockholders. The aggregate contribution must be at least $5,000.
• LLCs taxed as “S” corporations for federal and state purposes are eligible to particpate.
• Insurance Carriers can redirect their insurance premium tax that is paid to the State of Arizona.
© 2021 Catholic Tuition Support Organization, Tucson, Arizona.
Arizona Catholic Tuition Support Organization (CTSO) is an IRS 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization, and is a qualified tax credit organization under the State of Arizona.